Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Audrey Carlan is an Amazing Author!

I tripped across Audrey about 2 weeks ago. She was very sweet and we chatted back and forth. I became a member of her street team and started reading Boby yesterday. I now can't put the book down!! Audrey creates pure magic with the written word and I am totally under her spell. Added to that I have been active on the team for 4-5 days and I am overwhelmed with the group of women involved with supporting her. And to top it all off, Audrey really is the nicest person out there. The group is much more than just a place to support our favorite author because everyone goes out of their way to support each other too. Audrey, Thank you for accepting me as an Angel. I will forever shout your name from the rooftops as a wonderful person and author! πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’›

No comments:

Post a Comment