Monday, September 22, 2014

The Last Riders MC


I read a lot. If my son decides I am boring, wondering off to go play with his dog or toys, that is fine with me as I always have a book waiting. I just finished reading a series by Jamie Bagley, 5 books are currently out and she has two spin-off series's with extra characters. Each book follows one of the brothers of the motorcycle club, The Last Riders., as they meet and fall in love with their women. The club was created by 8 men who met while serving as SEALS in the Navy. 8 sexy, tough, protective men are more interested in sex then breaking the laws. With a clubhouse full of willing women who like to share, why would these guys needs girlfriends, wives, or kids. But as each book continues, the guys get picked off one at a time. The 5 books of The Last Riders follow Razor, Viper, Knox, Shade, and Cash. The first spin-off series is called Biker Bitches, with only one book so far, that follows Sex Pistons story. The second spin-off The V.I.P. Room has three books that follow Vida, Sawyer, and King's stories. I will list the reading order below as it is a bit confusing.
I really enjoyed these books as the author gives each persons story their own personal touches so they do not become repetitive. I also love when an author incorporates real humor into the story. Silly stuff that actually happens in real life especially when a couple is just getting to know one another. If you like a good love story with hot sex, hot bad boys with hearts of gold then you will like this series.

Links:
Jamie Bagley Main Site

Amazon has these books available for $2.99-4.99 each.
Amazon Author Page

Book order:
#1 Razor's Ride

#2 Viper's Run

#3 Knox's Stand

#1 Sex Piston (Biker Bitches)

#1 Teased (The V.I.P. Room)

#2 Tainted (The V.I.P. Room)

#4 Shade's Fall

#3 King (The V.I.P. Room)

#5 Cash's Fight
This is the best order to read them in so you don't end up confused, like I did. 

Please enjoy and I would love your feedback as this is my first blog attempt. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment