Saturday, November 15, 2014

The Photoshoot by ML Hughes


This is just a couple chapters from a book I am working on. I wrote this separate, it was an idea I had to get out. Feedback would be appreciated. Thank you and enjoy!!

Jayden, the lead singer of Toven's Circus
Nell is the bands new manager. 
Gemma, Nell's best friend and roommate. A photographer that Nell hired to shot the band throughout their tour. 

Nell

Opening the bedroom door and heading down the hall though the racks that occupied each side I can see Gemma sitting at the kitchen table working on her laptop. The guys have all gone into the stadium for sound check and a quick rehearsal before tonight show. As I take a seat across from her, she smiles, "Hey Nell, I'm working on the Seattle pictures from last nights show.  Wanna see? I think I got some really great shots off." 

Gemma spins the Mac in my direction and on the screen is a up close shot of Jaden. The spot light pouring over him as he crouches on his knees, his eyes are squeezed shut, the mic grabbed tightly between those large hands, there is sweat dribbling down is muscular chest, and pain is etched across his face as he croons out his lyrics. My icy blue eyes widen, a shiver rushes through me and I feel my panties dampen. "Wwow" I stammer, causing Gemma to release a giggle of delight. And wow I must have it bad for this man, if a picture of him can make me want to pant like a dog in heat. 

"Beautiful isn't it?"

"Stunning but then, Jayden is so very stunning." I cannot help but smirk and squirming in my seat. "Gemma, do you think....?" My voice peters out as I worry my lip. 

Clearing my throat I trying again. "Do you think we could get together at your studio when we get home tomorrow?"

"Of course! What would you like to do?" Gemma's grin is infectious as I meet her eyes. 

I can feel a deep blush rushing to my cheeks, which again causes Gemma to giggle. "Well I read about something online and I think Jayden would be totally floored if I did it and I don't feel very comfortable doing it with anyone else seeing me like that or else I wouldn't feel comfortable and would probably chicken out big time and like I said I really want to do this for him." 

I know I am babbling as I tend to do when nervous and by the look on Gemma's face she was probably thinking I wanted her to join us in bed while recording it.  

"A boudoir photo shoot is what I'm trying to ask you about?"

Relief flashed through Gemma face and she starts laughing "Oh thank God! I was thinking you wanted to have lesbian experience with me or something! But anyway, yes of course! I've been dying to shoot you since we met. Do you have an ideas on what you want to wear?"

"Black lace and maybe some garters with sexy heels of a bright color."

"How do you feel about black and white with pops of color? You skin is so soft and light that it would be really beautiful. Do you want to go shopping. The guys won't be done for a couple hours."
Gemma and I had instantly clicked when she interviewed to be the photographer and videographer on the tour. She was not only beautiful but just so sweet and talented. I was truly happy to have some more estrogen on this testosterone fest named Toven's Circus national tour. 

Nodding my head with a huge grin "Definitely, let's go!" 

~~~~~~~~

2 hours and a significant dent in my credit card later, we returned to the tour bus. Loaded with bags, we sneak on to the bus, and stash our goods in the bathroom under the sink, where we know the guys will never look. After stashing our score, we rush back to the kitchen area. I hurriedly start pulling a roast and potatoes out of the fridge and just as Gemma sits down at her Mac the bus door whooshes open, the guys loudly stomping inside. They are all pumped up and talking all at once.  Jayden's moss green eyes meet mine and I want to melt at the heat in them.    

I begin to chew my bottom lip, a nervous habit that, until his heated gaze flickers to my mouth, I remember rials him up. I can almost hear him growl from across the room as he stalks forward, knocking Finn out of his way,  and into one of the captains chairs. He's nose to nose with me in three strides. He grabs my chin causing my worried lip to pop free from my teeth. A low humming growl rumbles deep in his chest and my once damp panties are now drenched as moist wet heat zings straight to my fiery center. Smirking he slowly lowers his lips to mine but diverts to the left just as they started to brush mine, a slow moan escapes my lips, and Jayden starts to nibble his way along my jaw.

"Dude can't you see Nell is cooking for us? Can you please fucking molest her after we have eaten? I'm starving!" Finn groans. 

Chuckling, Jayden pulls back as he flips Finn off and mumbles "Cock blocker." Finding my lips and tongue thoroughly disappointed, I'm only able to nod in agreement as he turns tthe sink taking over washing the potatoes. I smile at his thoughtfulness to help without being asked. 

I take out the roast that I had pulled out this morning to thaw and started to rub it down with several different seasonings. As I'm rubbing I hear a groan of torture from Jayden as he watches me stroke and massage the large piece of meat on the cutting board. Smirking, I decided to get him back for stopping our kissing for food. I really start to dig my fingers into the juicy meat, kneading and turning it to spread all the spices evenly.   Smearing and stroking garlic, salt, and pepper around and around. I hear a fierce growl before I'm spun and thruster against the refrigerator. His damp hands shove into my long blonde hair as he plunges into my mouth. I wrap my grubby hands into his belt loops a yank his body flush with mine. He bites my lips and sucks on my tongue. After several minutes and many groans from the peanut gallery, He slightly pulls back resting his forehead against mine. 

"I want to devour every inch of you," he says in a hushed graveled tone. His green eyes pin me to the wall and he presses his nose into my neck as he takes a deep inhale along my skin, causing me to shudder and press myself against his growing arousal. "How long will dinner take to cook?"

Trying to get my mind to clear enough to think I finally say "About two hours?"

His low hum reverberates in his chest and his smirk is back. He presses his hardened front side into my center causing my breath to hitch, "Good."

With one last grinding motion Jayden steps back to the sink to finish pealing and cutting the potatoes. Finishing dinner is the last thing on my mind but the sooner I'm done, the sooner I explore that "Good". Smiling, I grab the roast and put it in the oven, setting the timer for two hours. I planned on making homemade biscuits too, as the guys burn a lot of calories when on stage. Jayden announced he was heading for a shower leaning to whisper into my ear to join him soon. Biting my lip again, I whip up the dough for biscuits, then set it aside before heading to the bathroom.

Steam hit me in the face as I step though the door. The shower curtain is closed but I could still make out his silhouette. Man I was a lucky girl, even his silhouette was devastatingly delicious. Stripping out of my clothes, I quietly slip into the shower, wrapping arms around his stomach, and rubbing my hands along the contours of his hard abs and chest, while kissing then nibbling at his back. 

"Mmm. I hope that's you Nell and not Ryker or Finn." I can tell he is smirking. I press my breasts and body against his back, as I slither up and down, I drag my nails up to his pecks then down to his upper thighs. I hear him groan and suck in a breath as my hand grazes the tip of his stiffening cock. Instead of grabbing his thick length, I continue slipping my body against his pushing and teasing him with my hands. My tongue wonders and brush against the tense muscles of his shoulders. Rising to my tippy toes I run my lips up the side of his neck to his ear before nipping its edge. As my teeth graze his ear, he thrust his arms over his head and whips around in the small confines of the shower, he grabs my arms and lifts me up to wrap my legs a round his hips. I yelp and barely get in a breath before he lips plunge into mine.   

Jayden

Devouring Nell's mouth and grabbing her ass so I can lift her and rub her hot center along my throbbing cock causes her to gasp and pant my name. I can't get enough of her. I dive into her neck that smells of strawberries and lick, kiss, bites, and breath in every inch that I can get to. My hands work to pull her open and massage her ass causing her moist pussy lips to gape and clench. I inch one finger to her opening, lightly caressing the entrance.  
"Jayden, please!" She pants.

"Please what, baby?" 

"Please, I need..." She squirms against me as my finger continues its slow circling of her entrance. 

"Open your eyes, Nell." She slowly peels her eyes open, sparks blaze through the icy blue, causing my heart to pound just a bit harder, "What do you need, Nell?"

"You! Jayden, I need you, please!" 

"Just me?" I say smirking as fire lights her eyes at my cockiness to draw out her torture a little longer. 

Growling, the sexiest noise I've ever heard, she thrusts her hand between us, grabbing my cock, and empaling her hot juicy center down with a cry of triumph. She begins to ride my cock, like her life depends on it. She must be really be wound up, as just a few strokes in, I feel her walls tightening and she starts to erupt around me. 

As she comes down, I can't find the strength to look away from her entrancing face. It's a good thing her eyes were closed or she would see the love in my face. She wasn't ready to hear how I felt about her yet and I'm not stupid enough to ruin this moment because I was far from done with her. 

Her eyes snap open as I start to lower her to her feet. Taking in my hard cock as it bounces out of her and hits the middle of my V. She pouts a little, "You didn't finish?" 

Smirking my cockiest grin and lightly tweaking her erect nipple, "Cause I'm not done with you, yet."
"Oh." She blushes, which makes my cock jump. Grabbing a towel, I wrap it around her and start rubbing her dry. When done she wraps the towel around her and tucks it so it won't fall off. I reach out to grab my own towel but her small hand grabs my arm "Wait, hold on I want try something but you have to close your eyes." She says with a grin. I give her a look but she looks so adorable, I humor her. I hear the medicine cabinet, rustling around, then wrinkling of plastic. The cabinet door is closed then I feel Nell brush my thighs with her soft hands.

"Can I look now?" 

"Yeah." My eyes meet hers. She squatting with her face right by my stiff cock, the next thing I notice is she is sucking on something. 

"Hmm what are you up to Jelly bean?" 

Her eyes shine when she hears her nickname, "Oh you will see Superman."

I throw my head back and give a loud laugh. Taking advantage of my distraction and Nell runs her tongue from the base of my hard shaft to the tip. My laugh becomes a startled gasp of breath followed by a hiss then a groan as she sinks over the tip,  take me deep before sliding out, and softly blowing causing another surprised gasp, making her chuckle.

"Holy shit, don't stop!" She sinks back down, grasping me at the base with one hand as she messages my balls, before sliding out again, and blow again causing my cock to chill and tingle. I thump my head back against the wall breathing hard and grasping Nell's hair to pull myself into the back of her throat. My balls tighten up right before I explode into her as I shout her name. 

I'm pretty sure I blacked out for a second or two, then I slide down the door as I try to catch my breath. Opening my eyes to look at Nell as she looks very pleased with herself.

"What the hell was that." I get out, realizing my legs feel like they are shaking.

She grins while holding a hard red candy between her teeth, "cherry menthol cough drop."

No comments:

Post a Comment